include the medical equipment and devices which are supplied to various medical centres, medical institutions, and hospitals for their daily operation. The demand for these supplies is estimated to increase with increasing healthcare infrastructure along with increasing incidences of diseases. Technical innovations by leading market players in the global hospital supplies market are introducing advanced products to help medical professionals to manage their patients more efficiently. Demand for different types of hospital supplies is estimated to witness a steady growth during the forecast period. Increasing awareness towards control of hospital acquired infections (HAIs) is also a major driver for the hospital supplies market. However, factors such as decline in private health insurance, growing market of home care services and stringent regulations led by government are major restraints that may restraint the growth in demand for hospital supplies market.
This report identifies the global Hospital Supplies market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to global Hospital Supplies market.
Geographically North America dominated global hospital supplies market owing to aging population and increasing prevalence for lifestyle diseases such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, hypertension, and obesity in the region. Asia-Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to steady progress health care reforms, existing demand supply gap and high population levels in emerging economies coupled with rising income. Emerging markets hold a huge potential for growth of hospital equipment and supplies market.This report segments global Hospital Supplies market on the basis of material, by product, and regional market as follows:
- Global Hospital Supplies Market, by Product: Disposable, Mobility Aids & Transportation Equipment, Operating Room Equipment, Patient Examination Devices, Sterilization & Disinfectant Equipment, and Syringes
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region.
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the global Hospital Supplies market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Advanced Sterilization Products Services Inc.
- Cardinal Health, Inc.
- 3M Health Care
- Becton, Dickinson and Company