are high-performance computing solutions which are ruggedized to be used in harsh industrial environments and offer a flexible I/O (input/output) interface and display options. Data acquisition and process control systems are the key functions of industrial PCs. Globally, demand for industrial PC is being driven by emergence of IoT and Industry 4.0. The IoT can be integrated with industrial PCs, by integrating IoT with cloud computing and big data analytics into industrial automation processes. In addition, increase in process industry investment will also boost the growth.
This report identifies the global industrial PC market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to industrial PC market.
Geographically, Europe dominated the global industrial PC market, followed by Asia Pacific. Industrial sectors had more than 50% of the global market in 2015, however they are projected to grow at much slower rate as compare to non-industrial sectors. Robotics is the fastest growing industrial sector for PCs which is followed by materials-handling equipment.This report segments global industrial PC market on the basis of product type, end-use industry, and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the Industrial PC market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- On the basis of types of Industrial PCs available in the current market, this report on global industrial PC Market classified into 6 major segments. Major segments of the industrial PC is as follows: Panel, Rack Mount, Box, Embedded Panel, Embedded Box, Din rail PC with I/O
- The report is also segmented on the basis of end-use industry in which industrial PC are being used as follow: Industrial, Traffic & Transportation, Healthcare, Telecom & Datacom and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for industrial PCs in each of the region.
- Beckhoff Automation GmbH & Co. KG
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- ADLINK Technology Inc.
- Bernecker + Rainer Industrie Elektronik GmbH
- Industrial PC Inc.
- ADDI-DATA GmbH