The APAC Bluetooth Low Energy is valued 1,373.7 million in the year 2017 and is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 23.18% from the year 2018 to 2024. APAC Bluetooth low energy market is segmented based on the different product type in which chipset is valued high than the module which are valued $687.5 and $686.11 in the year 2017 and is expected to grow with a CAGR of 21.08% and 25.06% from the year 2018 to 2023.
What is Bluetooth Low Energy Market?
Bluetooth Low Energy is used to transfer data to other device through a wireless connectivity. APAC Bluetooth Low Energy market is segmented based on the type of solution and also based on the type of mode. There are three different types of modes they are single mode, dual mode and classic. The single mode device is a type of device which only supports Bluetooth Low Energy whereas the dual mode devices are which can connect with the billions of existing Bluetooth devices. Classic Bluetooth devices are that which can only communicate with the dual device.
What are the major applications for APAC Bluetooth Low Energy market?
The various end users assessed includes health care, sports and fitness, electronic devices, automotive, asset tracking and proximity marketing, consumer electronics, industrial automation, wearable electronics. Bluetooth Low Energy market application in health care is improving by monitoring the patients’ health by using different monitoring devices like heart rate monitors, glucose monitors and blood pressure monitors. These devices track the condition of the patient and alert the patient if there are any serious conditions and also alert the patient in case if the patient miss any medication.
Market Research and Market Trends of APAC Bluetooth Low Energy Market
- Bluetooth Low Energy is going to support a new technology Mesh network which provides many-to-many device communications and which is going to specifically upgrade the communication performance for installation of wide range network.
- To improve the guest experience BLE is utilized in hotel door locks with advanced technology. By installing this advanced technology in door locks will help the customer and the hoteliers in check in process
- The innovative way of using this Bluetooth low energy market is deploying within the buildings, airports and even in city streets which enables the building owners and city planners to understand how the locations are used from anywhere and at any time.
Who are the Major Players in APAC Bluetooth Low Energy market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes Texas Instruments, Nordic semiconductors, Cambridge Silicon Radio, Ericsson Technologies, Bluegiga Technologies and more than 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.