LED video wall
is an array of light-emitting diodes (LED) display panes integrated on a single pane controlled or operated by hardware and software technology to frequently update or change text, images or any other content being displayed. LED video walls are mainly used in outdoor video streaming applications with resolution and greater pixel density. Globally demand for LED screens and LED video walls is driven by advantages of using LED screens such as energy efficient, environment friendly and durable resulting less carbon footprints and lower operational cost. Another major demand driver for LED video walls is increasing number of outdoor events such music concerts, sports events, political assemblies, brand endorsements, product launch and using these screens to entertain audience by replacing wide screen displays.
This report identifies the global LED video walls market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to LED video walls market.
Europe dominated the global LED video walls market in 2015 followed by North America and Asia-Pacific. Asia Pacific LED video walls market is expected to witness strong growth in the near future due to increasing adoption of latest display and advertising technologies in the region.This report segments global LED video walls market on the basis of deployment technology, application and end-use industry as follows:
- On the basis of deployment technology this report on global LED video walls market is segmented as: Hardware Based LED Video Walls, Software Based LED Video Walls and Network Operated LED Video Walls
- Global LED video walls market report is classified on the basis of application as follows: Streaming Applications, Indoor Streaming, Outdoor Streaming, Advertising Applications, Billboards, Hoardings and Others
- Based on the end-use industry global LED video walls market is classified as: Banking & Financial Institution, Educational Institution, Media & Advertising, Transportation & Logistics, Sports & Entertainment and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region.
Sample Companies profiled in this report are:
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd
- Delta Electronics Inc.
- Planar (Leyard Company)
- DynaScan Technology, Inc.