A level sensor
is used for detection of level of liquids, fluidized solids, including slurries and granular materials among others. The major applications for level sensors are the major industries such as manufacturing, chemicals, healthcare and energy among others. Increasing automation in these industries is one of the major growth factor driving this market. The market for level sensors is estimated to witness high growth, during the forecast period, owing to government regulations pertaining to pollution control, decrease in sensor sizes, growing production of vehicles, and the economic growth of developing economies especially India and China.
Changing market trends and new applications are driving the growth for new technologies such as non-contact level sensors. These sensors are slowly replacing the contact level sensors as they offer better accuracy and flexibility while measuring.
This report identifies the global Level Sensor market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to Level Sensor market.
Geographically, Asia-Pacific is estimated to dominate the global level sensor market during the forecast period owing to growing industrialization and government initiatives in this region. Industrial manufacturing is estimated to be the largest market among all applications owing to increasing use of automation systems.This report segments global Level Sensor market on the basis of technology type, end-use application, monitoring type and regional market as follows:
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- From the perspective of technology, level sensor market is classified as: Contact Level and Non-Contact Level
- This report also covers major end-use applications of level sensor market, major applications of level sensors covered in this report are: Consumer Goods, Industrial Manufacturing, Chemicals, Healthcare, Energy & Power and Others
- On the basis of monitoring type, global level sensor market is segmented as: Point Level Monitoring and Continuous Level Monitoring
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for level sensors in each of the region.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Endress + Hauser AG
- Vega Grieshaber KG
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Gems Sensors, Inc.