The global market for Next Generation Communication Technologies is valued at $71.78 billion in 2017 is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 27.65% during the forecast period i.e. 2018-2023. The major driving factor for this market includes saturation of revenues from fixed and cellular services coupled with growing for personalized services. The report concludes that WSN will be the fastest growing segment in the forecast period and will witness a CAGR of 64.75% during the forecast period. According to IndustryARC analysis, APAC will emerge out to be the market leader by 2023 due to its rapid penetration of mobile internet, growing connected cars and evolving smart home market.
What is Next Generation Communication Technologies?
Next Generation Communication Technologies refers to the enhancement and evolution of communication technology to higher network speed. Next Generation Communication Technologies also refers to converge infrastructure capable of providing multitude of services such as data, video and voice at higher speed as compared to the conventional communication technologies.
What are the major applications of Next Generation Communication Technologies?
High Speed Communication Technology is essential in any organization, industry and even for personal usage. Next Generation Communication Technology serves variety of applications such as automotive, aerospace and defense, smart grids, automation, healthcare, consumer electronics, telecommunication industry and many more.
Market Research and Market Trends of Next Generation Communication Technologies?
- Nokia Takes On Digital Health with Smart Hairbrush
- Nokia recently acquired a French based digital startup that is completely associated with internet-connected bio monitoring devices. Now, Nokia drilled deeper into digital bio monitoring with its innovative smart hair brush, Hair Coach. This innovative product is integrated with microphone and sensors that examine hair quality and brushing. The brush has been programmed in such a way that it will send the collective information to a smartphone app through Bluetooth or by Wi-Fi, which will be further processed by the user for decision making on brushing techniques.
- Global Mobile Industry Leaders Achieve Multi-Band 5G Interoperability
- 5G telecommunication players has joined hands with Qualcomm and Ericson to approve the interoperability in the market. This victorious corroboration would be the best initiative for commercially introducing 5G standard compliant infrastructure and devices. Qualcomm 5G NR UE prototypes and pre-commercial base stations from Ericsson are structured to provide live test conducting possibilities to the operators in their private network.
- Nokia’s New Smart Bench
- Nokia has recently launched Steora, the smart bench which is an integrated technological resting place. This solar-powered smart bench offers wireless charging with a USB Port, free Wi-Fi hotspot, cooling system, and street light for night, more than 15 sensors for tracking in and around the bench and a web linked dashboard fetch the informative data from every bench. The bench is provided with internet facilities within 13 feet of every bench with 4G network service. This will further allow the people to connect with the World Wide Web with full efficiency from the public places.
Who are the Major Players in market?
The key players operating in the Next Generation Communication Technologies are Nokia, Qualcomm, Ericsson, NTT DoCoMo, AT&T, Verizon, and SK TelecomG and other 10 more companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2017-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.