A Static random access memory
is a memory device which stores the data in a static form. Static random access memory stores a bit of data on four transistors using two cross-coupled inverters. it requires six Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistors (MOFSET) to store one memory bit. Static random access memory are mostly used in the applications where high efficiency and performance is needed, since it is more expensive than DRAMs. Globally demand for static random access memory is being driven by growing demand for faster cache memories and emerging of high performance network applications. In addition, higher adoption of static random access memory in mobile phones will create greater opportunities for the static random access memory market. However, larger cell size, higher cost of designing, lower stability in harsh condition are the key challenges faced by static random access memory market.
This report identifies the global static random access memory market
size in for the year 2016-2018, and forecast of the same for year 2023. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to static random access memory market.
Geographically, North America dominated the global static random access memory market, and Asia Pacific is projected to have the highest growth rates during the forecast period, owing to the presence of a large number of telecom OEMs in this region. This report segments global static random access memory market on the basis of product type, features, flip-flop type, transistor type, end-user industry, and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the static random access memory market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Global Static Random Access Memory Market, By Product Type (2016-2023): Asynchronous SRAM, Pseudo SRAM (PSRAM), Non Volatile SRAM (nVSRAM), and Others
- The static random access memory market is also segmented on the basis of features as follow: Zero Bus Turnaround (ZBT) SRAM, Syncburst SRAM, Double Data Rate (DDR) SRAM, and Quad Data Rate SRAM
- The static random access memory market is also segmented on the basis of flip-flop type being used in static random access memory as follow: Binary SRAM, and Ternary SRAM
- The static random access memory market is also segmented on the basis of type of transistor being used in static random access memory as follow: Bipolar Junction Transistor (BJT), and Metal–Oxide Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor (MOSFET)
- The report is also segmented on the basis of end-use industry in which static random access memory are being used as follow: Communication, Computer /IT Sector, Consumer Electronics, Automotive & Transport, and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Micron Technology, Inc.
- Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc.
- Powerchip Technology Corporation
- Integrated Device Technology Inc.
- Cypress Semiconductor