Wearable fitness technology
is computer operated technology that can be worn by a consumer and often include tracking information related to health and fitness. This is a category of devices that are used along with smartphones for monitoring various health activities on day to day basis to monitor heart rate, blood pressure, daily movement and many other health and fitness related tasks. Globally increasing fitness consciousness and increasing life style related health issues are driving demand for such devices.
This report identifies the
global wearable fitness technology market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to global wearable fitness technology market.
Globally North America contributed highest market share in wearable fitness technology market due to technological innovations and deep penetration of smart devices amongst people in the region due to higher life style related health issues. North America is followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific regions as the second and third largest markets for wearable fitness technology. Demand for wearable fitness technology is expected to grow fastest in the Asia-Pacific region due to increasing life style related health issue incidences, and fast adoption of new technologies in this region due to increasing spending on gadgets in the region.
In these report global Wearable Fitness Technology market is further segmented based on the basis of Product category, Product type, Health activity tracking and geography type as follows:
- Global Wearable Fitness Technology Market, By Product Category (2014-2021): Hand wear, Legwear, Headwear, and Others
- Global Wearable Fitness Technology Market, By Product Type (2014-2021): Smartwatch, Wristband, Smart Cap, Smart Shoe, Smart Garment, and Others
- Global Wearable Fitness Technology Market, By Health Activity Tracking (2014-2021): Heart Rate, Blood Pressure Monitoring, Sleep, Movement, Calories, and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the global Wearable Fitness Technology market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Apple Inc.
- Fitbit Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Xiaomi Technology Co. Ltd.
- Garmin Ltd.