The global Manufacturing Execution System Market is estimated to surpass $8 billion by 2023 growing at a CAGR more than 4% during 2017 to 2023 majorly driven by the growing need to reduce production cost.
What is Manufacturing Execution System?
Manufacturing Execution Systems provide standardized workflows to operators to ensure the highest possible production quality as well as regulatory compliance. It offers standard application library suites for common functions in to various industries.
In the present business condition, there is an expanding weight on producers to decrease expenses and increment responsiveness to client needs and changing business sector requests. Assembling organizations utilize Manufacturing Execution System (MES) answers for set up adaptable and responsive data foundations which would quickly react to changes in item, process, individuals and techniques .The final result is product superiority, expanded yields, diminished process durations and production costs.
This report incorporates an in-depth assessment of Manufacturing Execution System market by offering, development, industry and geography. The majorly used deployment techniques are on-demand, on premise, and hybrid. The factors driving the growth of each of these techniques are analyzed in the report.
What are the major applications for Manufacturing Execution System?
The discrete industries tracked in the report are FMCG, healthcare & medical, aerospace & defense, and metal & mining, and electronics & semiconductor, whereas the process industries covered are energy & power, oil & gas, food & beverage, pulp & paper, printing, plastic & rubber, wood & furniture, water & waste water treatment, chemical & pharmaceutical industry.
Market Research and Market Trends of Manufacturing Execution System Ecosystem
- A total of 270 patents were published between 2012 and 2017 with 72 being highest in 2013. The patents for manufacturing execution systems were granted in host of verticals including use of manufacturing Execution Systems in process and discrete industrial segments
- The key driving factors for the growth of the manufacturing execution system market are low deployment cost, increasing use of industrial automation, adoption of MES owing to growing benefits and importance of regulatory compliance
- The global online sales of fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) increased by 28% in 2015 and is expected to show a tremendous growth globally, by the end of 2025. Although the biggest growth is expected to take place in markets like China and South Korea
Who are the Major Players in Manufacturing Execution System market?
The companies referred to in the market research report includes ABB Ltd (Switzerland), Accenture (Ireland), Fujitsu (Japan), Honeywell International (U.S.), Rockwell Automation (U.S.), and other key players.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&As, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.