are the compounds obtained from a chemical reaction of ethylene oxide with alcohols and phenols. The chemical reaction of these products is called ethoxylation. Ethoxylates are widely used products in various applications such as domestic detergents, household & personal care products, and I&I cleaning products. ethoxylates market is dominated by Alcohol ethoxylates and is expected to be the fastest growing segment due to its bio-degradable nature making it more environment friendly.
This report identifies the ethoxylates market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to ethoxylates market.
Globally, Europe dominates the market for ethoxylates in 2015 with highest market share in terms of volume and value followed by Asia-Pacific as the second largest regional market for ethoxylates. North America closely followed Asia-Pacific as third largest regional market in 2015. Asia-Pacific is expected to overcome Europe as the largest market for ethoxylates by 2021 due to increasing consumption of the products from the industries using ethoxylates, making Asia-Pacific as the fastest growing regional market during the period of study.
This report on ethoxylates covers different type of ethoxylates, applications of ethoxylates in major end-use industries and market size in various geographical regions.
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the ethoxylates market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- The report covers all the major types of ethoxylates, some of the major types commercially available are as follows: Alcohol Ethoxylates (AE), Fatty Amine Ethoxylates, Fatty Acid Ethoxylates, Methyl Ester Ethoxylates (MEE), Glyceride Ethoxylates and Other Ethoxylates
- On the basis of applications of ethoxylates, this report also covers all the major applications of ethoxylates in major end-use industries, some of the major applications of covered in this report are as follows: Agrochemicals, Household & Personal Care, Pharmaceutical, Oilfield Chemicals and Other Applications
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for ethoxylates in each of the region.
- Shell Chemicals (Subsidiary of Royal Dutch Shell PLC)
- Huntsman International LLC
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Air Products and Chemicals Inc.
- INEOS Group Limited