a class of plant growth substances (phytohormones), that are primarily involved in cell growth and differentiation, but also affect apical dominance, axillary bud growth, and leaf senescence. Cytokinins are involved in many plant processes, including cell division and shoot and root morphogenesis. Globally, growing demand for herbal products in medicines and cosmetics, rise in the demand for organic food industry and textile industry, and increasing population and inclination towards organic food are the prime growth drivers of global cytokinins market. In addition, increase in adoption of eco-friendly cytokinins for applications, and emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for global cytokinins market. However, higher cost of the cytokinins based product, and increasing use of fertilizers are the key restraints for global cytokinins market.
This report identifies the global cytokinins market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to global cytokinins market.
Geographically Europe dominated global cytokinins market due to government policies to use eco-friendly agrochemicals and demand from organic food chemistry. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing population, and rising demand from cotton based textile industry in developing nations such as China, and India in this region. Among all the end-users, agriculture segment has the highest market share in global cytokinins market.This report segments global cytokinins market on the basis of type, end-user, and regional market as follows:
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Cytokinins Market, By Type: Adenine- Type, and Phenyl Urea Type
- The report has focused study on cytokinins market by basis of end-user such as: Research Labs, Pharmaceutical, Biomedicine, Biodefense, Agriculture, Environmental Monitoring, Food Industry, and Others
- This is report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Crop Care Australasia Pvt Ltd.
- Sichuan Guoguang Agrochemical Co. Ltd
- Bayer CropScience
- Xinyi Industrial Co. Ltd.
- Sigma Aldrich