Heat flow meters
belongs to the family of instruments which are used for the measurement of flow of gas through closed conduits and channels. Heat flow meter introduces heat into the flow stream and measures the dissipation using different usually one or more than one temperature sensors. Such method of measurement is best suitable for measurement of gas flow considering the variability of heat absorption rate of liquids. There are two key techniques to measure the amount of heat dissipated; however, thermal flow meters uses heat to measure the flow stream. The thermal flow meter primarily finds application in oil and gas, water and waste water treatment and chemical industries among others. Increasing demand for heat flow meters in the oil & gas and water treatment industry is expected to drive the demand for the heat flow meters during the period of study, but introduction of the new advanced technology meters with sensors and their growing penetration is expected to be the key growth concern for the market players during the period of study.
This report identifies the
global heat flow meters market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to heat flow meters market.
Geographically, Asia-Pacific dominated the heat flow meters market due to higher demand from its large industrial base which is also rapidly expanding due to shift in manufacturing base. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as the second and third largest consumer of heat flow meters. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapidly expanding industrial base especially in the major regional economies such as India and China in the region.
This report segments heat flow meters market on the basis of application and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of applications into devices this report on heat flow meters market is segmented as follows, covering all major heat flow meter applications as follows: Water & Waste Water, Refining & Petrochemicals, Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Power Generation, Pulp & Paper, Metals and Mining, Food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals and Others
- This report on heat flow meters has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Kurz Instruments Inc.
- Thermal Instrument Company
- Fluid Components International LLC
- Fox Thermal Instruments, Inc.
- Aalborg Instruments & Controls, Inc.