is specially formulated oil to meet the needs of a specific application. Globally, increasing automotive and aerospace industry, rise in the consumer awareness regarding performance oil, stringent government regulations, and growing industrialization in developing countries are the prime growth drivers of performance oil market. In addition, increase in adoption of performance oil for newer applications and emerging economies such as China, India and others will create new opportunities for performance oil market. However, higher cost of the research and development, and weak economic conditions in European countries are the key restraints for performance oil market.
This report identifies the global performance oil market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to performance oil market.
Geographically, Asia Pacific dominated the performance oil market, and is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing industrialization, boosting urbanizations, rise in consumer awareness for performance oil and growing automotive production in developing nations such as China and India in this region. Process oil has the highest market share, among all the types, in performance oil market due to its improved oxidative property and thermal stability. Among all end-users, industrial segment has the highest market and is projected to be the fastest growing segment. This report segments performance oil market on the basis of product type, end-user and regional market as follows:
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Performance Oil Market, By Product Type: Process Oil, Hydraulic & Transmission Fluid, Metal Working Fluid, Heat Transfer Fluid, and Others
- The report has focused study on performance oil market by basis of end-user such as: Industrial, Construction, Transportation and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Royal Dutch Shell PLC
- The DOW Chemical Company
- Idemitsu Kosan Co. Ltd.
- Petroliam Nasional Berhad
- Huntsman International LLC