eClinical solutions is a platform integrating technology, products and services for conducting and automating the clinical trials to better enable the data management and integrating different trial data for efficient observation. Thus, improving efficiency and boosting the speed of clinical trials process. With increase in complexity, volume of clinical trial data, cost for gathering data, organizing and analyzing of study data and regulatory necessities for better safety monitoring are also expanding exponentially. To handle these tasks eClinical solutions are required to lessen development costs, support quicker decisions for prospective new products, and increase efficiency during the clinical trial process.
There are various factors responsible for future growth of this market, which include technological advancement, globalization of clinical trials, cost effectiveness, better efficiency and accuracy offered by eClinical solutions. An improved user-friendliness of software and compliance benefits will increase the acceptance and penetration of eClinical solutions.
This report provides information on eClinical solutions market size for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also focuses on market drivers, challenges, restraints, market dynamics, growth indicators, competitive landscape, potential growth opportunities and other key aspects with respect to eClinical solution market.
United States and Europe remain the potential markets for eClinical solutions, as there are an increasing number of clinical trials undergoing in this region, focus of pharmaceutical companies to conduct clinical trials globally and integrating large amount of data and increased adoption of eClinical solutions. APAC region is just adopting and there is a large scope for market growth in this region due to the presence of good number of clinical research organizations.
This report identifies global eClinical solutions market on the basis of product type and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of type of product, the global eClinical solutions market is segregated into nine sections namely clinical analytics platform, randomization & trial supply management systems (RTMS), clinical trial management systems (CTMS), electronic data capture (EDC), clinical data management systems (CDMS), clinical data integration platforms, electronic clinical outcome assessment (eCOA), safety solutions, electronic trail master files (eTMF), and others (regulatory information management solutions, coding systems, and core laboratory integration solutions)
- This report is further segmented based on potential markets for eClinical solutions. A detailed analysis by region – United States, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW), has been provided in this report
This report looks into all the major companies operating in the eClinical solutions market. Some of the major companies’ profiles are as follows:
- Medidata Solutions Inc.
- PAREXEL International Corp.
- BioClinica Inc.
- CRF Health
- DATATRAK International Inc.
1. eClinical Solutions – Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. eClinical Solutions - Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.2.1. Product Benchmarking
3.2.2. End User Profiling
3.2.3. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. eClinical Solutions - Market Forces
4.1.1. Increased clinical trials globally
4.5. Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Customers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. eClinical Solutions Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. eClinical Solutions Market – By product type
6.1. Clinical analytics platform, randomization & trial supply management systems (RTMS)
6.2. Clinical trial management systems (CTMS)
6.3. Electronic data capture (EDC)
6.4. Clinical data management systems (CDMS)
6.5. Clinical data integration platforms
6.6. Electronic clinical outcome assessment (eCOA)
6.7. Safety solutions
6.8. Electronic trail master files (eTMF)
7. eClinical Solutions Market - By Geography
7.2. North America
7.3.6. Rest of Europe
7.4. Asia Pacific
7.4.2. South Korea
7.4.5. Rest of Asia Pacific
8. Market Entropy
8.2. Technological Developments
8.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
8.4. Supply - Contract
9. Company Profiles (Introduction, Financials, Key Insights, Key Strategy, Product Portfolio, SWOT Analysis)
9.1. Medidata Solutions Inc.
9.2. Parexel International Corp.
9.3. BioClinica Inc.
9.4. CRF Health
9.5. eClinical Works
9.6. ERT Clinical
9.7. Merge Healthcare Incorporated
9.8. OmniComm Systems Inc.
9.9. DATATRAK International Inc
9.10. Oracle Corp.
*More than 40 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
10.3. Research Methodology
10.4. Expert Insights