Globally, rise in demand from downstream industry mainly fertilizers and phosphoric acid, increasing detergent & cleansing agents industry, increasing government initiative for using fertilizers to increase agricultural production across the globe, growing demand from industrial; section, owing to rapid industrialization are the prime growth drivers of global phosphate market. In addition, increase in adoption of phosphate for application in newer industry vertical, and emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for global phosphate market. However, higher cost of sourcing and processing, hazardous health effects, stringent government regulations, and increasing popularity and usage of bio-based fertilizer are the key restraints for global phosphate market.
Geographically Asia Pacific dominated global phosphate market
and is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing demand for fertilizers and detergent industry in developing nations such as China, and India in this region. Among all the applications, fertilizer segment has the highest market share in global phosphate market due to higher usage in agricultural countries. The largest source for phosphate is sedimentary and marine deposits. Morocco and Western Sahara constitute approximately 50% of the total global reserves. China, Russia, U.S, Middle East and South Africa are other major holders of phosphate reserves.
This report identifies the global phosphate market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global phosphate market.This report segments global phosphate market on the basis of application and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the phosphate market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- The report has focused study on phosphate market by basis of application such as: Fertilizers, Feed and Food Additives, Industrial, Chemicals, and Others
- This is report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region. The major countries considered under the Asia-Pacific region are India, China, South Korea and Japan. The major countries considered under the European region are Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain and Russia. The major countries considered under the North American region are United States, Canada and Mexico
- CF Industries holdings Inc
- EuroChem Mineral and Chemical Company
- Sichuan Chuanxi Xingda Chemical Co. Ltd.
- CJSC PhosAgro AG
- Coromandel International Limited