The population health is the outcome of health analyzed in a group of individuals for improving the health of entire human population. These groups are often geographic population such as communities or nations, and also disabled persons, ethnic groups, employer groups, prisoners and any other groups. Globally, increasing number of chronic diseases, growing investment by government bodies, rapidly increasing aging population, and higher focus on reduction of healthcare expenditure across the globe, rising awareness among people, and development of advance technology are the prime growth drivers of global population health management market. In addition, increase in adoption of population health management for application in emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for global population health management market. However, higher initial investment, security of patient’s information, and lack of skilled labour and data management are the key restraints for global population health management market.
Geographically North America dominated global population health management market, with approximately half of it being done in the U.S. because of high healthcare facilities and expenditure, and technological advancement. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing aging population, rise in consumer awareness, favourable government policies, modernization of healthcare infrastructure, and growing focus on reduction of healthcare expenditure in developing nations such as China, and India in this region. Among all the end-user, healthcare provider segment has the highest market share in global population health management market.
This report identifies the global population health management market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global population health management market.
This report segments global population health management market on the basis of component, delivery mode, end-user and regional market as follows:
- Population Health Management Market, By Component: Software, and Services
- Population Health Management Market, By Delivery Mode: Web-based, On-premise, and Cloud-based
- The report has focused study on population health management market by basis of end-user such as: Healthcare Providers, Healthcare Payers, Employer Groups, and Government Bodies
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the population health management market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- Conifer Health Solutions, LLC
- Health Catalyst, LLC
- Verisk Health, Inc.
- I2I Systems, Inc.