1. Proteomics Market – Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Proteomics Market– Market Forces
4.1.1. Development of advance and efficient technology
4.1.2. Growing incidences of genetic disorders, and birth disorders
4.2.1. Higher cost of tools and instruments used in proteomics
4.3.1. Emerging economies
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Proteomics Market– Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Proteomics Market, By Technology
6.2. Mass Spectroscopy
6.3. Protein Microarray
6.4. X-ray Crystallography
6.5. Protein fractionation
6.7. Surface Plasma Resonance Systems
7. Proteomics Market, By Product Type
7.3. Services & Software
8. Proteomics Market, By Services
8.1. Laboratory Service
8.2. Data Analysis and Services
9. Proteomics Market, By End-User
9.1. Drug discovery
9.2. Clinical Diagnosis
10. Proteomics Market, By Geography
10.1.7. Rest of Europe
10.2. Asia Pacific
10.2.4. South Korea
10.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
10.3. North America
10.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
10.4.2. Rest of RoW
11. Proteomics – Market Entropy
11.2. Technological Developments
11.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
11.4. Supply- Contract
12. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
12.1. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
12.2. Agilent Technologies, Inc.
12.3. Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
12.4. Luminex Corporation
12.5. Danaher Corporation
12.6. GE Healthcare
12.7. Waters Corporation
12.8. Affymetrix Inc.
12.9. Perkinelmer, Inc.
12.10. Sigma-Aldrich Corp
*More than 40 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
13.3. Research Methodology
13.5. Compilation of Expert Insights
Proteomic is a systematic study of proteome on a broader way to collect information on protein abundances, their variations and modifications, along with their interacting partners and networks, in order to understand cellular processes. Globally, development of advance and efficient technology, rising incidences of genetic disorders, and birth disorders, rise in the awareness among people regarding proteomics, increasing focus on research and development process, increasing healthcare expenditure, and rise in availability of funds from both private and public sector are the prime growth drivers of proteomics market. In addition, rising applications of nanotechnology in proteomics research, increase in adoption of proteomics in emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for proteomics market. However, higher cost of the research and development, higher cost of tools and instruments used in proteomics and its maintenance, and complex government approval processes are the key restraints for proteomics market.
Geographically North America dominated proteomics market, with approximately 40% share because of high medical reimbursement facilities, presence of key industry players, and technological advancement. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing population, rise in funding for research from private and government organizations, favourable government policies, modernization of healthcare infrastructure, and growing proteomics-based outsourcing to developing nations such as China, and India in this region. Among all the end-user, clinical diagnosis has the highest market share in proteomics market. Protein microarray are the market leader in proteomics market among all technologies of proteomics.
This report identifies the global proteomics market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global proteomics market.
This report segments proteomics market on the basis of technology, product type, services, end-user, and regional market as follows:
- Proteomics Market, By Technology: Chromatography, Mass Spectroscopy, Protein Microarray, X-ray Crystallography, Protein fractionation, Electrophoresis, Surface Plasma Resonance Systems, and Others
- Proteomics Market, By Product Type: Instruments, Reagents, and Services & Software
- Proteomics Market, By Services: Laboratory Service, and Data Analysis and Services
- This report has been segmented into major end-user industries such as: Drug discovery, Clinical Diagnosis, and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the proteomics market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Luminex Corporation
- Danaher Corporation