are pills and medical devices that enable a person suffering from sleep disorder to fall asleep. Sleep aids consist of various products such as medications, sleep laboratories, sleep apnea devices, and mattresses & pillows. Higher stress levels amongst people in developed nations and fast changing life styles in the developing nations are expected to remain key growth drivers for the sleeping aid products during the period of study and are also expected to intensify as population with higher stress levels in the near future.
Geographically North America dominated sleeping aids market
driven by higher stress levels amongst citizens, higher awareness about such products and higher spending by the citizens towards healthcare expenditure. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for sleeping aids market. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing people living under stress due to changing lifestyle, increased spending, and increasing awareness amongst population in developing nations such as China, and India in this region.
This report identifies the global sleeping aids market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global sleeping aids market.
This report segments global sleeping aids market on the basis of sleeping disorders, products and medication and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the sleeping aids market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Sleeping Aids Market research report is classified on the basis of sleeping disorders. Some of the major sleeping disorders covered in this report are as follows: Insomnia, Sleep Apnea, Restless Leg Syndrome, Narcolepsy, Sleep Walking and others
- Sleeping Aids Market research report is classified on the basis of products. Some of the major products covered in this report are as follows: Mattress & Pillow, Sleep Labs, Medication, Sleep Apena Devices
- Sleeping Aids Market research report is classified on the basis of medication. Some of the major medication covered in this report are as follows: Prescription Based, OTC drugs, and Herbal Drugs
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Philips)
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Care Fusion Corporation
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.