Web real time communication plays an indispensable role in webification of communication by providing tools and applications to facilitate direct communication with browsers. Web real time communication provides secure communication at cost-effective rates, and further accelerates deployment and development of applications. Globally, growing penetration of internet and developing infrastructure coupled with webification of the communications is expected to remain the key growth drivers for web real time communication during the period of study.
Geographically, North America dominated the web real time communication market due to implementation of Web real time communication solutions across varied industries in this region. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for the web real time communication market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth due to increasing adoption of WebRTC solutions across India, China, and South Korea, as the rate of deployment of web real time communication solutions in these countries is expected to remain comparatively high.
This report identifies the web real time communication market size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the web real time communication market.
This report segments the web real time communication market on the basis of product type, vertical and regional market as follows:
- Web real time communication market research report is classified on the basis of product type. Some of the major product types covered in this report are as follows: Product )Voice Calling & Conferencing, Messaging & File Sharing, Video Calling & Conferencing) Service (Implementation & Integration, Consulting Service)
- Web real time communication market research report is classified on the basis of vertical. Some of the major verticals covered in this report are as follows: IT & Telecom, Media & Entertainment, BFSI, Retail and Consumer Goods, Public Sector & Education, Healthcare, Transportation & Logistics, and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Avaya Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Tokbox Inc.
1. Web real time communication Market – Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Web real time communication Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Web real time communication Market– Forces
4.1.1. Webification of Communication
4.1.2. Secure & Robust Communication Systems
4.2.1. Lack of awareness and universal support
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Web real time communication Market– Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Web real time communication Market, By Product Type
6.1.1. Voice Calling & Conferencing
6.1.2. Messaging & File Sharing
6.1.3. Video Calling & Conferencing
6.2.1. Implementation & Integration
7. Web real time communication Market, By Vertical
7.1. IT & Telecom
7.2. Media & Entertainment
7.4. Retail and Consumer Goods
7.5. Public Sector & Education
7.7. Transportation & Logistics
8. Web real time communication Market, By Geography
8.1.7. Rest of Europe
8.2. Asia Pacific
8.2.4. South Korea
8.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.3. North America
8.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
8.4.2. Rest of RoW
9. Web real time communication Market – Entropy
9.2. Technological Developments
9.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
9.4. Supply- Contract
10. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
10.1. Avaya Inc.
10.2. Cisco Systems, Inc.
10.4. Oracle Corporation
10.5. Tokbox Inc.
10.6. AT&T Inc.
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
11.3. Research Methodology
11.5. Compilation of Expert Insights