1. Wireless Broadband Hotspot Equipment Market – Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Wireless Broadband Hotspot Equipment Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Wireless Broadband Hotspot Equipment Market– Forces
4.1.1. Increasing number of internet users
4.1.2. Public safety enhancement
4.2.1. Data security concerns
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Wireless Broadband Hotspot Equipment Market– Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Wireless Broadband Hotspot Equipment Market, By Service Type
7. Wireless Broadband Hotspot Equipment Market, By End-User
7.1. Police Department
7.2. Fire Department
7.3. Emergency Medical Service Providers
8. Wireless Broadband Hotspot Equipment Market, By Geography
8.1.7. Rest of Europe
8.2. Asia Pacific
8.2.4. South Korea
8.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.3. North America
8.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
8.4.2. Rest of RoW
9. Wireless Broadband Hotspot Equipment Market – Entropy
9.2. Technological Developments
9.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
9.4. Supply- Contract
10. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
10.1. Huawei Technologies
10.3. Novatel Wireless
10.4. TP-LINK Technologies
10.5. Verizon Communications Inc.
10.6. Nokia Networks
10.7. AT&T Inc.
10.8. Motorola Solutions, Inc.
10.9. Harris Corporation
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
11.3. Research Methodology
11.5. Compilation of Expert Insights
Wireless broadband hotspot equipments are wireless routers that act as mobile Wi-Fi hotspots. Such devices are used to provide internet connectivity to the people at public places using the wireless network connectivity. These wireless hot spot devices are used by business houses and emergency service providers to ensure connectivity and safety of the people. Globally, growing penetration of internet and increasing number of internet users over mobile devices are expected to remain the key growth drivers for wireless broadband hotspot equipments during the period of study.
Geographically, North America dominated the wireless broadband hotspot equipment market driven by higher technology penetration in day to day life, tech savvy population, higher number of internet users and better network connectivity across the region. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for the wireless broadband hotspot equipment market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to large young and tech savvy population, increasing internet users, growing technology penetration and developing network infrastructure in developing nations such as China and India in this region.
This report identifies the wireless broadband hotspot equipment market size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the wireless broadband hotspot equipment market.
This report segments the wireless broadband hotspot equipment market on the basis of service type, end-user and regional market as follows:
- Wireless Broadband Hotspot Equipment Market research report is classified on the basis of service type. Some of the major service type covered in this report are as follows: Bundled and Standalone
- Wireless Broadband Hotspot Equipment Market research report is classified on the basis of end-users. Some of the major end-users covered in this report are as follows: Police Department, Fire Department, Emergency Medical Service Providers, and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Huawei Technologies
- Novatel Wireless
- TP-LINK Technologies
- Verizon Communications Inc.