1. Digital Pathology Market – Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Digital Pathology Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Digital Pathology Market– Forces
4.1.1. Rising Prevalence of Cancer
4.1.2. Increasing Adoption of Digital Pathology to Enhance Lab Efficiency
4.1.3. Growing Application of Digital Pathology in Drug Development and Companion Diagnostics
4.2.1. High cost of digital pathology systems
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Digital Pathology Market– Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Digital Pathology Market, By Product
6.3. Communication Systems
6.4. Storage Systems
7. Digital Pathology Market, By Type
8. Digital Pathology Market, By Application
8.2. Disease Diagnosis
8.3. Drug Discovery
8.4. Training &Education
9. Digital Pathology Market, By End-User
9.1. Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
9.2. Hospital & Reference Laboratories
9.3. Academic & Government Research Institutes
10. Digital Pathology Market, By Geography
10.1.7. Rest of Europe
10.2. Asia Pacific
10.2.4. South Korea
10.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
10.3. North America
10.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
10.4.2. Rest of RoW
11. Digital Pathology Market – Entropy
11.2. Technological Developments
11.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
11.4. Supply- Contract
12. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
12.1. Leica Biosystems Nussloch GMBH (Subsidiary of Danaher Corp)
12.2. Ventana Medical Systems, Inc. (Member of Roche Group)
12.3. Hamamatsu Photonics K.K.
12.4. 3dhistech Ltd.
12.5. Philips Healthcare
12.6. Apollo Enterprise Imaging Corp. (Formerly Apollo Pacs, Inc.)
12.7. Xifin, Inc.
12.8. Definiens AG
12.9. Visiopharm A/S
12.10. Omnyx, LLC (Venture By Ge Healthcare and UPMC)
12.11. Corista LLC
*More than 40 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
13.3. Research Methodology
13.5. Compilation of Expert Insights
Digital Pathology, which is also known as virtual microscopy, is the practice of converting glass slides into digital slides that can be viewed, managed, and analyzed on a computer monitor. Globally, rising prevalence of cancer and growing adoption of digital systems by pathology laboratories to increase efficiency are expected to be the key growth drivers during the period of study.
Geographically, North America dominated the digital pathology market driven by a rising chronic disease prevalence and increasing initiatives by industry players and government in the field of diagnostics. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for the digital pathology market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapidly developing medical infrastructure, increasing medical tourism and initiatives by key industry players and Governments in the field of diagnostics in key economies such as China and India in this region.
This report identifies the digital pathology market size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the digital pathology market.
This report segments the digital pathology market on the basis of Product, type, application, end-user and regional market as follows:
- Digital Pathology market research report is classified on the basis of product. Some of the major product covered in this report are as follows: Scanners, Software, Communication Systems, Storage Systems.
- Digital Pathology market research report is classified on the basis of application. Some of the major applications covered in this report are as follows: Teleconsultation, Disease Diagnosis, Drug Discovery, Training and Education.
- Digital Pathology market research report is classified on the basis of type. Some of the major types covered in this report are as follows: Human digital pathology, Animal Digital Pathology.
- Digital Pathology market research report is classified on the basis of end-user. Some of the major end-users covered in this report are as follows: Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Hospitals and Reference Laboratories, Academic & Government Research Institutes.
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region.
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the digital pathology market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Leica Biosystems Nussloch GMBH (Subsidiary of Danaher Corp)
- Ventana Medical Systems, Inc. (Member of Roche Group)
- Hamamatsu Photonics K.K.
- Apollo Enterprise Imaging Corp. (Formerly Apollo Pacs, Inc.)
- Omnyx, LLC (Venture By Ge Healthcare and UPMC)