'Small cells' is an umbrella term used for operator-controlled, low-powered radio access nodes, including those nodes which operate in licensed spectrum and unlicensed carrier-grade Wi-Fi. Such cells typically have a range from 10 meters to several hundred meters. Globally, increase in adoption of mobile-based technology for various functions by various end use industries is expected to remain the key growth driver for small cells during the period of study.
Geographically, North America dominated the small cell chip market driven by higher demand and consumption of small cell chips in various organizations due to higher cyber attack threats in the region. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for small cell chip market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapidly developing network infrastructure, penetration of network technologies in various organization and growing threat of cyber attacks in developing nations such as China and India in this region.
This report identifies the small cell chip market size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the small cell chip market.
This report segments the small cell chip market on the basis of vertical, cell type, operating environment and regional market as follows:
- Small Cell Chip market research report is classified on the basis of cell type. Some of the major cell types covered in this report are as follows: Femtocell, Picocell, Microcell, and Metrocell.
- Small Cell Chip market research report is classified on the basis of operating environment. Some of the major operating environments covered in this report are as follows: Indoor operating environment, Outdoor operating environment.
- Small Cell Chip market research report is classified on the basis of verticals. Some of the major verticals covered in this report are as follows Government, Retail, Education, Energy & power, Banking, financial services, and insurance, Healthcare, Hospitality and Others.
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region.
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the small cell chip market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Cisco Systems Inc
- CommScope Inc
- Ericsson Telecom AB
- Huawei Technologies Co Ltd
- ip.access Ltd