also commonly known as Dermal Fillers, are the products used for aesthetic purposes such as anti-aging and enhancing the appearance of facial skin and help in a trending application known as bio-engineering or facial rejuvenation. As humans age, the facial skin is bound to lose subcutaneous fat naturally, the skin is lured closer to the facial working muscles. Hence, smile lines and wrinkles over the face become more visible. Globally, an increasing aged population pool and increasing spending on healthcare are expected to be the key driving factors for the facial injectible market during the period of study.
Geographically, North America dominated the facial injectible market driven by a high number of aged and adult population, higher awareness, higher spending on such treatment, presence of world class infrastructure and service providers and stringent guidelines in the region. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for the facial injectible market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to a rapidly developing healthcare infrastructure and rising healthcare spending in developing nations such as China and India in this region.
This report identifies the
facial injectible market
size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the facial injectible market.
This report segments the facial injectible market on the basis of type, application, end-user and regional market as follows:
- Facial Injectible market research report is classified on the basis of type. Some of the major types covered in this report are as follows: Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen, Botulinum Toxin, Polymers & Particles and Others
- Facial Injectible market research report is classified on the basis of application. Some of the major applications covered in this report are as follows: Facial Surgery, Facial Uplift and Others
- Facial Injectible market research report is classified on the basis of end-users. Some of the major end-users covered in this report are as follows: Hospitals, Clinics, Research and Development Facilities
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the facial injectible market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Bloomega BioTechnology Corporation Limited
- Allergan Inc (Ireland)
- Merz Pharma (Germany)
- Ipsen (France)
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals (Canada)