Gene expression analysis
can be most simply described as the process of studying the way genes are transcribed to synthesize functional gene products — functional RNA species or protein products. Gene expression analysis of gene regulation provides insights into normal cellular processes, such as differentiation, and abnormal or pathological processes. Globally, decreasing cost of DNA sequencing and increasing number of patients are expected to be the key growth drivers for the gene expression analysis market during the period of study.
Geographically, North America dominated the gene expression analysis market driven by world class infrastructure for R&D activities, higher spending and presence of key industry players in the region. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for gene expression analysis market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to the rapidly expanding presence of pharmaceutical giants in the region, increasing spending on healthcare and growing medical tourism in developing nations such as China and India in this region.
This report identifies the gene expression analysis market
size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the gene expression analysis market.This report segments the gene expression analysis market on the basis of technology, consumable, Application and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the gene expression analysis market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Gene expression analysis market research report is classified on the basis of technology. Some of the major technologies covered in this report are as follows: Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR), Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS), DNA Macroarray, Others (Serial Analysis Of Gene Expression, Northern Blotting)
- Gene expression analysis market research report is classified on the basis of Application. Some of the major applications covered in this report are as follows: Research, Drug Discovery, Diagnostics, Others
- Gene expression analysis market research report is classified on the basis of consumable. Some of the major consumables covered in this report are as follows: Reagents, DNA Chips
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Perkinelmer, Inc.
- Oxford Gene Technology