Wax emulsion can be defined as a stable mixture of one or more waxes with water which are normally immiscible. However, water and waxes can be brought together stably by the use of surfactants and a clever preparation process. Preparation wax emulsion takes place above the melting point of the wax and the actual process is called emulsification, hence the name wax emulsion. Globally, increasing demand from the end-use industries and unavailability of a close substitute material are expected to be the key growth drivers for wax emulsion during the period of study.
Geographically, Asia-Pacific dominated the wax emulsion market driven by higher demand and consumption of wax emulsion in major end-use industries in the region. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as second and third largest market for the wax emulsion market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to a rapidly expanding end-use industrial base in developing nations such as China and India in this region.
This report identifies the wax emulsion market size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the wax emulsion market.
This report segments the wax emulsion market on the basis of material base, type, end-use industry and regional market as follows:
- Wax emulsion market research report is classified on the basis of material base. Some of the major material bases covered in this report are as follows: Synthetic wax emulsion and Natural wax emulsion
- Wax emulsion market research report is classified on the basis of types. Some of the major types covered in this report are as follows: Polyethylene, Paraffin, Carnauba, Polypropylene, and Others
- Wax emulsion market research report is classified on the basis of end-use industry. Some of the major end-use industries covered in this report are as follows: Paints & Coatings, Adhesives & Sealants, Cosmetics, Textiles, and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the wax emulsion market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Momentive Performance Materials Inc.
- Michelman, Inc.
- Lubrizol Corporation