Acrylic ester are acrylic acid based polymers which are used in water-based coating solutions in various applications, such as construction, adhesives, textiles, detergents and others. This ester family has replaced solvent based paints and sealants in various applications and is expected to witness growth in the demand during the period of study driven by increasing coating applications in various industry apart from this high thermal stability and oil resistance are key features of acrylic esters which is expected to add fuel to the growth.
This report identifies the global acrylic ester market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to global acrylic ester market.
Geographically Asia-Pacific dominated global acrylic ester market owing to high demand for the surface coating materials in various industry. Apart from largest market, Asia-Pacific is also expected to remain the fastest growing regional market for the acrylic ester driven by increasing demand for the acrylic ester as a result of rapid industrialization and developing infrastructure in the Asia pacific region, especially in China and India, which are estimated to fuel the growth of the Acrylic Esters market. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as the second and third largest markets for acrylic ester.
This report segments global acrylic ester market on the basis of type, applications and regional market as follows:
On the basis of type this report on global acrylic ester market is segmented as follows, covering all major types used in the acrylic ester as follows:
- Methyl Acrylate, Ethyl Acrylate, Butyl Acrylate, 2-EH Acrylate and Others
- This report on global acrylic esters also covers in detail various applications of acrylic esters, some of the major applications covered in the report are Surface Coatings, Adhesives & Sealants, Plastic additives, Detergents, Textiles and Others
- This report on acrylic ester has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
- Momentive Specialty Chemicals Inc.
- OJSC Sibur Holding
- Nippon Shokubai Co. Ltd.
- Sasol Ltd.