Tocopherols can be defined as a naturally occurring chemical element found in a variety of food such as nuts, spinach and vegetable oils and are also commonly known as vitamin E. Mixed tocopherols are organic compounds and a mixture of four homologues tocopherols, namely alpha tocopherol, beta tocopherol, gamma tocopherol and delta tocopherol. Globally increasing awareness about benefits of tocopherols is expected to remain key growth driver during the period of study.
This report identifies the mixed tocopherol market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to mixed tocopherol market.
Geographically Europe dominated mixed tocopherol market owing to higher awareness about the benefits of the mixed tocopherols and higher spending on nutritional and healthcare products in the region. Europe was followed by North America and Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest markets for mixed tocopherol. Asia-Pacific is expected to remain fastest growing regional market during the period of study driven by increasing spending on nutritional & vitamins product and growing spending on these products in major economies in the region such as India, China and Japan.
This report segments mixed tocopherol market on the basis of source, compound, function, form application and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of source this report on mixed tocopherol market is segmented as follows, covering all major sources of mixed tocopherol as follows: Soybean Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Corn Oil and Others
- This report on mixed tocopherol also covers in detail various compounds of mixed tocopherol, some of the major compounds covered in the report are alpha, beta, gamma and delta
- This report on mixed tocopherol also covers in detail various forms of mixed tocopherol, some of the major forms covered in the report are powder, liquid and gel
- This report on mixed tocopherol also covers in detail various functions of mixed tocopherol, some of the major functions covered in the report are Antioxidation, Preservation, Nutrient Stabilization, and Flavor Protection
- This report on mixed tocopherol also covers in detail various applications of mixed tocopherol, some of the major applications covered in the report are food & Beverage, Feed, Dietary Supplements, Pharmaceuticals, and Cosmetics
- This report on mixed tocopherol has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- The Scoular Company
- Vitae Naturals
- B&D Nutrition Industries
- Davos Life Science
- Cofco Tech Bioengineering (Tianjin) Co., Ltd.