The global Wrist Wearable Devices Market is estimated to be worth $26,966.3 million in 2017 and is anticipated go grow at a CAGR of 19.2% during the forecast period 2018-2023. The North American region generated $8,364.4 million in 2017 and is further anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 13.7% during the forecast period 2017-2023. An estimated 280.52 million units were sold globally in the year 2017. This devices comprising of smart watch and smart wristband, have novel selling points of freeing up the wearer’s hands and repeatedly undergoing monitoring. These features, together with the extensive funding of companies, are driving the market.
What is Wrist Wearable Device Market?
Self-tracking bots are intended to improve and measure the body has brought conditional questions of commanding, accessing and predicting personal data. If given in a socio-technical meaning in which personally they are no longer the most trustworthy source on data about themselves, so these technologies can regenerate the parallel commodification and knowledge-making that occurs between data and bodies. The widespread popularity of connected devices to be one of the earliest growth factors for the wrist wearable market. Altered by the rocketing penetration of smartphones, demand for high-speed broadband services, and technological advancements made customers to engage in connected services. Wearable devices enable the easy transfer of data to electronic devices.
What are the major applications for Wrist Wearable Device Market?
The various end users assessed includes Healthcare, Lifestyle and Wellness, Medical, Sports and Fitness, Information Control, Entertainment. Healthcare is the biggest market in wrist wearable’s market. The growth of the sports and fitness bands is due to increased demand in functionalities and applications offered by the industries. This report incorporates an in-depth assessment of Wrist Wearable Device Market by electronic components, application, products, end user industries and geography.
Market Research and Market Trends of Wrist Wearables Devices Market:
- Wearable Hybridized Electromagnetic-Triboelectric Nano Generator (WHEM-TENG): Operating as a fully-enclosed light-weight, low-frequency energy harvester, driven by human motion. The WHEM-TENG integrates the swinging nature of a human arm during continuous motion, and the free-standing rolling mode of a magnetic ball. Human motion inspired from novel curve-shape design which is introduced as nano generator. The method of material and procedure used for the generation of nano generator is 3D printing. Human arm-motion energy is converted into electrical energy to power wearable devices.
- Proactive Siri Watch Face & Heart Rate App: Siri in Watch is for setting timers, alarms, reminders, exercises, texting and calling. App was designed specifically to monitor their pulse by machine learning techniques over a large number of appropriately tagged tracking records related to the movement. The variety of sensors provides a new source of diversity.
- Baby and Health Monitoring: By using GPS it monitors all our footsteps, runs, and swims. The rear of the watch equipped with an optical sensor which is used to measure blood flow with the help of the light. This is a powerful tool for tracking and improving your sporting performance which includes pulse rate velocity, weight, fat mass, bone mass, muscle mass, water.
- WSD-F10 Smart Outdoor Watch: It is designed with a wide number of sensors, adding a barometer/altimeter, an acceleration sensor, a gyroscope and a compass sensor. It’s a 50 meter water resistant, dual-layer display structure and made to reach military standards. Monochrome LCD displays time and measurement data and applications on the color LCD.
Who are the Major Players in Wrist Wearable Devices?
The companies referred in the market research report includes Apple, Fitbit, Garmin, Lenovo, Samsung, Electronics, Xiaomi, Adidas, Amiigo, Asus Tek Computer, Atlas Wearable’s, Baidu, BBK Electronics, Fitbug, FlyFit and more than 20 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.