Globally, development of efficient and advanced technology, rise in the awareness among people, increasing government initiatives across the globe, growing research and development activities around the globe are the prime growth drivers of the laboratory product purchasing trends market. In addition, an increase in adoption of laboratory product purchasing trends in emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for the laboratory product purchasing trends market. However, higher cost of the research and development, and increasing market of counterfeit laboratory products are the key restraints for the laboratory product purchasing trends market.
Geographically, North America dominated the
laboratory product purchasing trends market, with approximately half of the world’s procedures being done in the U.S. because of high medical reimbursement facilities, and technological advancement. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to a rapidly increasing population, rise in consumer awareness, favourable government policies, modernization of healthcare infrastructure, and a growing medical tourism industry in developing nations such as China, and India in this region. Among all the applications, biopharmaceutical segment has the highest market share in the laboratory product purchasing trends market due to higher research and development activities.
This report identifies the laboratory product purchasing trends market size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the laboratory product purchasing trends market.
This report segments the laboratory product purchasing trends market on the basis of product, end user, and regional market as follows:
- Laboratory Product Purchasing Trends Market, By Product: Instruments, Equipment, Chemicals, Reagents and Kits, General Laboratory Supplies, Plasticware, Glassware, and Other
- The report has focused study on laboratory product purchasing trends market by basis of end user such as: Academic, Biopharmaceutical, Government, Industrial, and Clinical Organizations
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the laboratory product purchasing trends market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- W.L.Gore & Associates Ltd.
- Terumo Interventional Systems Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- C.R. Bard Inc.
- St. Jude Medical