1. Laboratory Product Purchasing Trends Market – Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Laboratory Product Purchasing Trends Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Laboratory Product Purchasing Trends Market– Forces
4.1.1. Development of efficient and advance technology
4.1.2. Growing research and development activities around the globe
4.2.1. Higher cost of research and development
4.3.1. Emerging economies
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Laboratory Product Purchasing Trends Market– Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Laboratory Product Purchasing Trends Market, By Product
6.4. Reagents and Kits
6.5. General Laboratory Supplies
7. Laboratory Product Purchasing Trends Market, By End User
7.5. Clinical Organizations
8. Laboratory Product Purchasing Trends Market, By Geography
8.1.7. Rest of Europe
8.2. Asia Pacific
8.2.4. South Korea
8.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.3. North America
8.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
8.4.2. Rest of RoW
9. Laboratory Product Purchasing Trends – Market Entropy
9.2. Technological Developments
9.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
9.4. Supply- Contract
10. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
10.1. W.L.Gore & Associates Ltd.
10.2. Terumo Interventional Systems Inc.
10.3. Boston Scientific Corporation
10.4. C.R. Bard Inc.
10.5. St. Jude Medical
10.6. Cook Medical
10.7. Medtronic Inc.
10.8. Volcano Corporation
10.9. Abbott Vascular
10.10. Angioscore Ltd.
*More than 40 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
11.3. Research Methodology
11.5. Compilation of Expert Insights
Globally, development of efficient and advanced technology, rise in the awareness among people, increasing government initiatives across the globe, growing research and development activities around the globe are the prime growth drivers of the laboratory product purchasing trends market. In addition, an increase in adoption of laboratory product purchasing trends in emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for the laboratory product purchasing trends market. However, higher cost of the research and development, and increasing market of counterfeit laboratory products are the key restraints for the laboratory product purchasing trends market.
Geographically, North America dominated the laboratory product purchasing trends market, with approximately half of the world’s procedures being done in the U.S. because of high medical reimbursement facilities, and technological advancement. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to a rapidly increasing population, rise in consumer awareness, favourable government policies, modernization of healthcare infrastructure, and a growing medical tourism industry in developing nations such as China, and India in this region. Among all the applications, biopharmaceutical segment has the highest market share in the laboratory product purchasing trends market due to higher research and development activities.
This report identifies the laboratory product purchasing trends market size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the laboratory product purchasing trends market.
This report segments the laboratory product purchasing trends market on the basis of product, end user, and regional market as follows:
- Laboratory Product Purchasing Trends Market, By Product: Instruments, Equipment, Chemicals, Reagents and Kits, General Laboratory Supplies, Plasticware, Glassware, and Other
- The report has focused study on laboratory product purchasing trends market by basis of end user such as: Academic, Biopharmaceutical, Government, Industrial, and Clinical Organizations
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the laboratory product purchasing trends market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- W.L.Gore & Associates Ltd.
- Terumo Interventional Systems Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- C.R. Bard Inc.
- St. Jude Medical