Digital isolators are metal-oxide semiconductor (CMOS) circuit based isolators which are used as an alternative to traditionally used optocouplers and offers several advantages such as power savings and higher data rates among others. Digital isolators are incorporated for meeting various regulations, along with reducing noises and overall cost, among others. Growing trend of industrial automation is expected to remain key growth driver for digital isolators during the period of study.
This report identifies the digital isolator market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to digital isolator market.
Geographically North America dominated
digital isolator market driven by large presence of large number of end use industries in the region. North America was followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe as the second and third largest market for digital isolators in 2015. However, expanding industrial base, industrial automation and increasing demand for less noise in communication technology equipment is expected to make Asia-Pacific fastest growing region globally during the period of study.
This report segments digital isolator market on the basis of data rate, end user industry and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of data rate this report on digital isolator market is segmented as follows, covering all major segment in the digital isolator as follows: 25 Mbps, above 25 Mbps – 75 Mbps and Above 75 Mbps
- This report on digital isolators also covers in detail various end user industries of digital isolators, some of the major end user industries covered in the report are aerospace & defense, automotive, consumer electronics, healthcare and others
- This report on digital isolator has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Texas Instruments, Inc. (U.S.)
- Analog Devices, Inc. (U.S.)
- Silicon Laboratories, Inc. (U.S.)
- Broadcom Corporation (U.S.)
- Infineon Technologies AG (Germany)