Blowing Agents market is witnessing robust growth since the rising demand for Polyurethane, Polystyrene, Phenolic and Polyolefin Foams used across buildings, automobile and appliances industries. Blowing agents are also known as foaming agents that produce foam based products in many thermoplastic resins and certain metals. This dictates the immense potential market growth for blowing agents as it plays a vital role in foam based end products. The applications of blowing agents are found in multiple industries serving many applications such as spray foam insulation, panels/boardstock, appliance insulation, extruded polystyrene, LNG (Liquefied Natural Gas) insulation, etc
What are Blowing Agents?
Blowing agents also known as foaming agents that aid in the formation of pores or cells in thermoplastics or metallic or even biomedical compositions to form foams. The foam is a result of the blowing agents’ formation of gas in the material which expands and are thus lead to a reduction in density by 50–60%.
Market Research and Market Trends of Blowing Agents Market
- The Japanese government have been implementing the Net Zero Energy Building (ZEB) concept since 2014 to achieve greater energy efficiency and overall sustainability in the construction sector, which is claimed be accountable for a third of total energy consumption. Thus, many of the foaming agents that have a large global warming potential (GWP) and Ozone depletion potential (ODP) have been banned. The demand for Honeywell’s Solstice® Liquid Blowing Agent has tripled as its been used in closed-cell spray polyurethane foam to insulate more than 300 Japanese buildings, in alignment with the country’s Net Zero Energy Building program
- Researchers at the North Carolina State University have been developing an innovative range of composite metal foams (CMFs) applications from armor to hazardous material transport applications. Polyurethane based foams do not provide the necessary strength for heavyweight and extreme applications, and thus have pushed the demand for suitable alternatives. This product is still not commercialized, and the researchers are looking for collaborators to help identify and develop new applications to market.
Who are the Major Players in Blowing Agents Market?
The key players in the Blowing Agents market are BASF SE, DowDupont Chemicals, Lehmann&Voss&Co, Honeywell International Inc, Chemours Company, Solvay SA, Arkema SA and Haltermann GmbH
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.