1. Baijiu Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Baijiu Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.2.1. Product Benchmarking
3.2.2. End User profiling
3.2.3. Patent Analysis
3.2.4. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Baijiu Market Forces
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Constraints
4.3. Market Challenges
4.4. Attractiveness of the Industry
4.4.1. Power of Suppliers
4.4.2. Power of Customers
4.4.3. Threat of New entrants
4.4.4. Threat of Substitution
4.4.5. Degree of Competition
5. Baijiu Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Baijiu Market – By Alcohol Content
6.2. High Alcohol Content (Above 50% v/v)
6.3. Medium Alcohol Content (41 - 50% v/v)
6.4. Low Alcohol Content (<40% v/v)
7. Baijiu Market - By Flavours
8. Baijiu Market – By Distribution Channel
8.3.1. Local Retail Stores
9. Baijiu Market - By Geography
9.1 North America
9.1.4. Rest of North America
9.2 South America
9.2.7 Costa Rica
9.2.8 Rest of South America
9.3.9 Rest of Europe
9.4.3 South Korea
9.4.7 Hong Kong
9.4.8 Rest of APAC
9.5 Middle East& Africa
9.5.2 South Africa
9.5.3 Saudi Arabia
9.6 Rest of Middle East and Africa
10. Market Entropy
10.1. New Product Launches
10.2. M&As, Collaborations, JVs, Partnership
11. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
11.1. Moutai Co.
11.2. Fen Jiu
11.3. Lang Jiu partnership Organization
11.4. Company 4
11.5. Company 5
11.6. Company 6
11.7. Company 7
11.8. Company 8
11.9. Company 9
11.10. Company 10
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
12.3. Research Methodology
12.5. Compilation of Expert Insights
Baijiu is most popular among the people of China due to its aroma and fusions. In addition, it is being recognized globally and is soon expected to be seen in the western countries. Demand of Baijiu in local and international market will drive the growth of Baijiu market. Baijiu is a transparent liquor which is also known as Sorghum spirit and is made up of cereal grains. The packaging is available in different forms and at different markets through various channels.
What is Baijiu?
Baijiu is a transparent liquor made up of cereal grains by crushing, Saccharification, fermentation and distillation. It is widely consumed and produced across the main land China. Baijiu is the ancient name of transparent alcohol which is being produced from quite long time and is still in existence. Sorghum is the main raw material used for making Baijiu. In addition it is also called as Sorghum spirit. The different raw materials except Sorghum are wheat, rice, corn and barley. It consist of different flavors upon the selection of raw materials for making Baijiu. It is a traditional drink which is passed on from generation to generation. As a product it is not only a commodity but also has strong connection between social and economic activities.
What are the applications of Baijiu?
Baijiu is a liquor widely used and produced in China. It is a transparent liquor made up by different raw cereal grains. It is a traditional drink which has been passed on from generation to generation. It is widely used for honoring or gifting purpose and is only consumed as a beverage. It comes in the form of flavored and non-flavored liquor providing end user with different options.
Market Research and Market Trends of Baijiu:
- One of the current trends in the Baijiu production is it is widely used for gifting and honoring purpose. Baijiu is a beverage which is available in colorful packages with variety of flavors and fusions of different flavored. In recent years China has emerged as world largest consumer market surpassing the United States in food and beverages. Sorghum being the main grain for production of Baijiu is giving the international market to export the sorghum grain to China. The high rate of consumption and demand of Baijiu in China is making them to importing 10 million tons annually to meet the demand.
- China being the largest consumer of Baijiu is now shifting its focus towards going internationally. Baijiu industry is intended to target the major markets of United States of America and Europe. As the China has a traditional drinking culture the younger generation are becoming more intact to it. It is making the Baijiu processing companies to come up with various sweeter, softer and fruitier flavors rather than traditional fiery flavors.
- Baijiu is also gaining traction for eliminating basic diseases such as cold, fatigue, immunity enhancement and phlegm dampness. This quality is further acting as driving force for Baijiu adoption. Right market strategy for distribution and selling of Baijiu at different platforms will generate the huge revenue in future.
Who are the Major Players in Baijiu Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are Moutai Co., Fen Jiu, Lang Jiu partnership Organization and 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.