1. Dark Web Intelligence Market – Market Overview
2. Dark Web Intelligence Market – EXECUTIVE Summary
3. Dark Web Intelligence Market – Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.2.1. Product Benchmarking
3.2.2. End User Profiling
3.2.3. Patent Analysis
3.2.4. Top 5 Financial Analysis
4. Dark Web Intelligence Market – Market Forces
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Constraints
4.3. Market Challenges
4.4. Attractiveness of Dark Web Intelligence Market
4.4.1. Power of Suppliers
4.4.2. Power of Customers
4.4.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4. Threat of Substitutions
4.4.5. Degree of Competitions
5. Dark Web Intelligence Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Lifecycles Analysis
5.5. Suppliers & Distributors
6. Dark Web Intelligence Market ¬– By Business Model
6.1. Sell/ Purchase
6.2.1. Web forums
6.2.3. Real chat rooms
6.2.4. Personal messaging
6.3.4. Other decentralized virtual currencies
7. Dark Web Intelligence Market – By Content (Indexed by traditional search engines and not caught by web crawlers)
7.3. Temporary content
8. Dark Web Intelligence Market ¬– By Network (ACCESSING AND NAVIGATING)
8.1. Tor (short for The Onion Router)
8.2. I2P (Invisible Internet Project)
9. Dark Web Intelligence Market ¬– By End User Industry
9.1. Banking, Financial services and Insurance (BFSI)
9.2.1. Academic data bases
9.2.2. Private intranet
9.5.1. Gaming site credentials
9.5.2. Developers/ Designers
9.6.1. Law Enforcement
9.6.5. Private intranet
9.7.1. Medical & Pharmaceutical
9.7.2. Medical records
9.10. Military and Intelligence
10. Geographic Analysis
10.2.6. Rest of Americas
10.3.6. Rest of Europe
10.4.4. South Korea
10.4.5. A & NZ
10.4.6. Rest of APAC
10.5.1. Middle East
11. Market Entropy
11.1. New Product Developments
11.2. Product Launches, JVs, Mergers and Acquisitions
12. Company Profiles
12.1. Sixgill (Israel)
12.2. Proofpoint, Inc. (U.S.)
12.3. Verisign (U.S.)
12.4. Webroot (U.S.)
12.5. Company 5
12.6. Company 6
12.7. Company 7
12.8. Company 8
12.9. Company 9
12.10. Company 10
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
13.3. Research Methodology
13.5. Compilation of Experts
The global dark web intelligence is estimated to cross $XXm by 2023, growing at CAGR XX% during the forecast period 2018-2023. Dark web intelligence will revitalize information security for enterprises, for business intelligence and others. Dark web intelligence, when used efficiently can help prevent planned cyber-attacks and safeguard the data.
What is Dark Web Intelligence?
Dark web, which is a collection of websites and content that is not indexed, which is present deep beneath the surface web, operates anonymously with its IP address hidden. It majorly focuses on unknown threats and improvises cyber risk analysis, and this helps to take preventive measures. Dark web intelligence provides important cyber security and threat intelligence insights, and would remain a key element for effective automation solutions in the cyber security industry.
Dark web intelligence when used efficiently can help prevent planned cyber-attacks and safeguard the data. This can help in the prevention of annual losses from cybercrime that is estimated to be $430 Billion by IndustryARC experts. It will have a positive impact on corporate infrastructure, financial assets and others.
The dark web intelligence market has been analyzed with respect to different parameters such as business models, content that is been used in deep web, network that is used in order to access and navigate dark web and end-users.
What are the Applications for Dark Web Intelligence?
The market is further classified based on the sub segmentation required for better understanding of the market such as in payments Bit coin, Lite coin, dodge coin and others as these are in used in dark web intelligence in the similar passion for all other segments that include business model, content, end user industry and geography. Dark web intelligence also uses dark web forum portals for counter terrorism activities. Besides, dark web intelligence is also involved in many legal activities like military intelligence, and as a medium to exchange other confidential information.
Market Research and Market Trends of Dark Web Intelligence
- Americas is the dominating market which held a major revenue share in 2016 and 2017, it is estimated as fastest growing market next to APAC, mainly driven by adoption and knowledge in internet and cyber technologies in APAC coupled with regulations from various organizations and government bodies in order to protect from cyber threats.
- Dark web intelligence helps to thwart the future website defacement and take preventive measures. Dark web intelligence provide critical insights in order to fight and sustain cyber-attacks. According to the experts, there is still more than 5000 terabytes that is being uncatalogued. While the computers used in dark web are called proxy servers, the currency used in dark web is primarily crypto currencies like Bitcoin.
- Dark web analysis plays a crucial role in the field of counter terrorism (CT). Dark web intelligence helps to sort out the web defacement, which is the need of the hour and the whole world that is under constant threat from these well-planned, sophisticated, and coordinated terrorist operations. By monitoring the dark web for terrorism forums and other related sites, terrorist’s threats or attacks can be detected and avoided, which is the primary objective of counter terrorism through dark web intelligence.
Who are the Major Players in Dark Web Intelligence?
The companies referred to in the market research report includes Sixgill (Israel), Proofpoint, Inc. (U.S.), Verisign (U.S.), Webroot (U.S.), and others
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on, to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this, the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on, to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present, and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable as per the company needs, to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with the purchase of each report, which will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report as per your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential by analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($Million) of the data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and for different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor’s performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and to increase the efficiency your processes.
- Get a quick outlook of the market entropy – M&As, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics, and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally, for the market.