1. Antivirus Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Antivirus Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.2.1. Product Benchmarking
3.2.2. End User profiling
3.2.3. Patent Analysis
3.2.4. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Antivirus Market Forces
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Constraints
4.3. Market Challenges
4.4. Attractiveness of the Industry
4.4.1. Power of Suppliers
4.4.2. Power of Customers
4.4.3. Threat of New entrants
4.4.4. Threat of Substitution
4.4.5. Degree of Competition
5. Antivirus Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Antivirus Market- By Deployment
6.1. In Premises
6.2. On Cloud
7. Antivirus Market – By Source
7.1. Unpaid and open source software
7.2. Paid Software
8. Antivirus Market – By Installation Type
8.1. On Access
8.2. On Demand
9. Antivirus Market – By End User
10. Antivirus Market – By Type of Market
11. Antivirus Market – By Platform
12. Antivirus Market – By Functions
12.1. Virus Detection
12.2. System Analysis
12.3. Malware Removal
12.4. File Quarantine
12.5. Online Security
12.6. Threat Identification
12.7. Data Protection
13. Antivirus Market – By Geography
13.2. North America
13.2.4. Rest of North America
13.3. South America
13.3.7. Costa Rica
13.3.8. Rest of South America
13.4.9. Rest of Europe
13.5.3. South Korea
13.5.7. Hong Kong
13.5.8. Rest of APAC
13.6. Middle East& Africa
13.6.2. South Africa
13.6.3. Saudi Arabia
13.6.4. Rest of Middle East and Africa
14. Antivirus Market – Market Entropy
14.1. Most Preferred Strategy – New Product Launches
15. Antivirus Market - Company Profiles
15.3. Nortan By Symantec
15.7. Panda Security
15.10. eScan Internet security
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
16.2.1. Antivirus (2010-2015)
16.3. Research Methodology
The global Antivirus market is expected to grow at CAGR of 20% from 2018-2023. The major driving force of this market is collaboration among Antivirus provider and technology manufacturer such as mobile, computer etc. Most of consumers are very dependent on internet for banking and e-commerce transaction. These transactions are very vulnerable to cyber-attacks, so consumers are compelled to use this antivirus to protect from any fraud. The recent Increase in use of internet services, gave rise to popularity of cloud based antivirus.
What is Antivirus?
Antivirus is a type of program developed to protect PC/laptop or mobile/tablet from attack of malware such as viruses, worms, rootkits etc. They may steal important the important data or slow down the system. The antivirus checks the properties of each file to make sure that it is not part of malicious file. There are various types of antivirus available in market. Most of antivirus has two –three types of scanning method such as full scan, custom scan and quick scan. It is very important to install antivirus before connecting system with internet. It is very important to keep updating antivirus software as hackers are always coming up with new infections.
What are the applications of Antivirus?
Antivirus is considered very essential software for PC/Laptop users while connecting it with internet to access online content and download files. The primary function of antivirus is detect and remove viruses from computer. It is done by scanning the files present in system and comparing it with virus signatures database. All antivirus doesn’t offer similar functions, some have features more than just virus detection. Antivirus is also used for system analysis, Malware removal, file quarantine, thread identification, online security and data protection. Malware removal is another important function of antivirus, it is detection and removal of harmful programs that may be installed in computer. The ability to treat file without deleting them is feature of most of antivirus.
Market Research and Market Trends of Antivirus:
- With increase in hacking, data breach and data steal, key players of antivirus market are investing heavy in creation of improved software. The security has become the major concern in every sector. Everyone is looking for safe and protected antivirus solutions for their business. This has led to tremendous growth in antivirus industry.
- The antivirus market has also developed in last few years with increase in demand of smartphone and tablet. As most of consumers are using mobiles or tablets for financial transaction. With increase in harmful attack, consumers are also installing antivirus software for complete security and data protection in their mobile or tablet.
- According to McAfee research, 80% of parents are concerned about who their children are talking online and 34% have discovered that their children are visiting an inappropriate website. In order to provide solution where parents can manage their children’s activity McAfee collaborated with LG to deliver enhanced parental control in LG smartphones. The key feature of smartphone will be location tracking and blocking apps/URLs which are inappropriate for them.
Who are the Major Players in Antivirus Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are Bitdefender, Kaspersky, Nortan and10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.