With the passing of time, use of textile machinery have become more advance in technology, automation in process and the global demand of textile machinery is rising due to growing demand of textile industry it has tremendous growth potential in coming future by meeting the demand for textile and apparel at domestic and global market.
What is Textile Machinery?
Textile machinery is used to produce Yarns, Fabrics and Threads. It primarily concerned with the design, production and distribution of yarn, cloth and clothing. The raw material may be natural, or synthetic using products of the chemical industry. There are major types of textile machinery namely, Spinning, Weaving, Texturing and Knitting machinery.
What are the major applications for Textile Machinery Market
These textile machines are operated at various stages in textile manufacturing such as yarn spinning, weaving, knitting, as well as in dyeing.
The textile industry uses machines to make clothes, other textile products and used to create specific fabric effects like embossing, bleaching and mercerizing this process is deployed to make cotton stronger and shimmer.
The major end-users for textile machinery market include Garment industry, Cotton mill, Textile industry and wool mill etc.
Market Research and Market Trends of Textile Machinery Market
- The Printing Technology in textile manufacturing is the latest trend in textile industry such as laser printing Technology provides the uniform appearance on the cloths, Digital printing is preferred for complex and layered printing, while creative clothing are manufactured by using 3D printing, enabling the textile industry to upgrade with the latest machinery and equipment’s and refine the textile manufacturing process.
- The Automation and robotics have helped the textile industry by simplifying complex textile processes and improving speed, quality and cost of textile manufacturing. The textile process machinery have gone through many advance technology like nanotechnology, printing technology such as digital printing, 3D printing etc.
- India is the largest producer of cotton in the world and the textile industries in the India need a various types of machinery it ultimately increases the demand for textile machines.
Who are the Major Players in Textile Machinery Market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes Oerlikon, Rieter, Picanol, Toyota Industries, American Textile Machinery Association, Batliboi, Benninger, Intertrad Group, Itema Group, Itema, ITEMA, Kirloskar Toyoda Textile Machinery Private, Rieter, , and Savio Macchine Tessili Etc.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.