Oilfield Surfactants Market Research Scope:
The base year of the study is 2017, with forecast done up to 2023. The study presents a thorough analysis of the competitive landscape, taking into account the market shares of the leading companies. It also provides information on unit shipments. These provide the key market participants with the necessary business intelligence and help them understand the future of the Oilfield Surfactants market. The assessment includes the forecast, an overview of the competitive structure, the market shares of the competitors, as well as the market trends, market demands, market drivers, market challenges, and product analysis. The market drivers and restraints have been assessed to fathom their impact over the forecast period. This report further identifies the key opportunities for growth while also detailing the key challenges and possible threats. The key areas of focus include the types of plastics in the Oilfield Surfactants market, and their specific applications in different types of vehicles.
Oilfield Surfactants Market Report: Industry Coverage
Oilfield Surfactants–By Class of Substrate: Synthetic and Bio-based
Oilfield Surfactants– By Application: Drilling, Stimulation and Stimulation
Oilfield Surfactants– By Surfactant Class: Non-Ionic, Anionic, Cationic, Polymeric, Amphoteric and others
The Oilfield Surfactants market report also analyzes the major geographic regions for the market as well as the major countries for the market in these regions. The regions and countries covered in the study include:
- North America: The U.S., Canada, Mexico
- South America: Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Costa Rica
- Europe: The U.K., Germany, Italy, France, The Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Denmark
- APAC: China, Japan, Australia, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong
- Middle East and Africa: Israel, South Africa, Saudi Arabia
Oilfield Surfactants Market Key Players Perspective:
Some of the Key players in this market that have been studied for this report include: CP Kelco Oil Field Group, Huntsman Corporation, Croda International PLC, Weatherford International, Stepan Company, Enviro Fluid, Rimpro-India, Evonik Industries AG, Flotek Industries and others
Market Research and Market Trends of Oilfield Surfactants Market
- Researchers at the University of Houston discovered an innovative technique using nanotechnology to maximize oil recovery from oil wells, as oilfields yield only 30-35% on average. The researchers have developed a graphene amphilic nanosheet designed from Janus nanoparticles that could aid in tertiary oil recovery. If producers can unlock this untapped potential, the crude oil supply could be boosted and could drive the selling price lower.
- According to the 2018 BP Statistical Review of World Energy global oil production hit a record of 92.6 million barrels per day (BPD). This large increase in oil production levels would indicate a large demand for oilfield surfactants in the oil and gas industries.
- Based in Texas, U.S, Huntsman Corporation is a global key player with a significant market share in the oilfield surfactant market. Huntsman Corporation recently acquired Nanocomp Technologies Inc., a company specialized in manufacturing advanced carbon materials based in New Hampshire, USA. Its popular product is an advanced carbon-based material branded as Miralon, which could have potential use in corrosion inhibition and can lead to a new class of nanomaterial based oilfield surfactant.