Market Research and Market Trends of Wireless Charging Market
- Qualcomm Inc. has been developing Qualcomm Halo, a wireless electric vehicle charging technology involving a simple and efficient way to charge electric vehicles. With the use of Qualcomm Halo, it is possible to charge the electric vehicle when it is parked, while driving, and also when moving in the traffic.
- PowerSquare is a company that has taken wireless charging to the next level as it has designed a technology which excludes the need to align the mobile device with charging pad. The charging device can be used for multiple devices simultaneously. It is also compatible with all wireless devices that have been released. The Power Square product is an adaptive position free system that utilizes a variety of transmitter coils to provide flexibility and scalability when charging multiple devices.
- Humavox’s has developed a tiny wireless charging receiver that can integrate all types of smallest medical wearable devices while providing a comfortable charging solution to the users. ETERNA, a wireless charging platform aids the healthcare wearable manufacturers to create a wireless charging case that fits to the exact shape and elements of their device. This allows the users to charge without any hassle by simply dropping their device in the case.
- There are several other types of wireless charging technologies which are being tested in the market such as infrared and ultrasound wireless technology which involves the use of infrared and ultrasonic waves for charging. Using these techniques, the devices can be charged as long as they are insight with the transmitter. These technologies are currently in research and development phase and are anticipated to be commercialized in the future.
Who are the Major Players in Wireless Charging market?
The companies referred to in the market research report includes Integrated Device Technology, Inc., WiTricity Corporation, Texas Instruments, Inc., Convenient Power Ltd., Qualcomm Inc., Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Energizer Holdings, Inc, Leggett & Platt Inc., Mojo Mobility Inc., PowerbyProxi Ltd., Powermat Technologies and Powercast Corporation and more than 25 companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.