Mexico is one of the most visited countries by tourists across the world. The population in Mexico is also highly conscious to trending fashion. Over 80% of the country’s population is urban and they show keen interest in examining the haircare products they use. The global inclination towards green ingredients has played a major role in Mexican professional haircare products market.
Professional hair care market in Mexico was valued at $ 201mn in 2017 and it is expected to rise at a CAGR of 5.5 % till forecast period i.e. 2023. Hair coloring is the largest segment among haircare products in the Mexican market which is pumped due to the growing old population.
Mexico Professional Hair Care
Mexicans follow the global trends in hair styling and coloring which is mostly influenced by international celebrities. There has been a shift in preferences towards organic products. The low and mid-priced brands have gained prominence in salons. There is less demand of straightening products and tools as most of the Mexicans have straight hair naturally.
Market Research and Market Trends of Mexico Professional Hair Care Ecosystem
- Ouai is one of the Mexican brands which have utilized the social media platform to gain popularity and achieve product excellence. In just 2 years’ time Ouai has about 3 million fans on Instagram, which have been achieved without paying influencers to post The brand has focused on building its community by investing in the right tools which has made the customers feel even more connected to the product and in turn have gained benefits to brand. Ouai launched an on-site consultation service recently in which users can take a quiz that leads them to product recommendations.
- Enzymetherapy is a new haircare technology budding in Mexico. It improves ability of hair to absorb a product’s beneficial active ingredients. It has been launched by Alterna which also manufactures high standard haircare products which build natural strength and radiance.
- Kerotin is a brand which internationally provides hair growth solutions for women and it has shown great popularity in Mexican markets. Kerotin Hair Growth Formula is composed with innovative healthy hair vitamins. These are formulated with hair specific nutrients to nourish hair from the INSIDE OUT and they promote growth of more vibrant hair. Kerotin Hair solutions contain Biotin, which promote the health of existing hair. In addition, it also includes, Vitamins B-6, Folic Acid, and Horsetail Extract among other ingredients.
Who are the Major Players in Mexico Professional Hair Care market?
The players profiled in the report include The L’Oreal Group, Revlon Inc., Procter & Gamble Co., Alfaparf Group, Nattura Laboratorios, S.A de C.V., Kerotin, Alterna, Ouai.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.