Nutricosmetics has evolved from combination of nutritional and personal care products. Growing awareness among consumers regarding the advantages of proper diet and intake of dietary supplement on appearance is propelling the nutricosmetics market. The global nutricosmetics ingredients Market is $940.1M in 2017 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of more than 9.8% during 2018-2023. Collagen also known as collagen peptide is the market leader with 47% market share. Geographically Asia-pacific accounted for largest market share of 44%and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 13.6% during 2018-2023.
What is nutricosmetics ingredients?
Nutricosmetics are natural ingredients laced ingestible products that provide beauty within. These comprises of essential nutrients and antioxidants that have preventive effect on the hair, skin, nails and weight management. Major active ingredients used in nutricosmetics include collagen, carotenoids, antioxidants, lycopene, flavones, phytofluorene, plant based ceramides, beta carotene and others.
What are the major applications of nutricosmetics ingredients?
The nutricosmetics market available in the market are used to treat the skin, hair, nail and weight management issues. Skin related uses are to render the Skin firmness and reduce skin pigmentation whiten the skin and protect from harmful sunrays. Nutricosmetics products formulated for hair aid in hair growth reduces hair thinning and promote hair volume. Nutricosmetics available for nails help to strengthen the nails and prevent nail breakage.
Nutricosmetics, Reduce chronic inflammation, Stimulate immunity, increase ROS scavenging activity, potentially renew/repair, Support healthy skin cell renewal, strong dermal structure, photo-damaged skin, Promote healthy hair and nails, and Support weight management.
Market Research and Market Trends of nutricosmetic ingredients
- Consumers are becoming more interested in natural alternatives to skin health and beauty. It coincides with the ecofriendly and organic beauty brands.
- The most general food trend that is influencing nutricosmetics is the acceptance of probiotics food (i.e. ingested microorganisms) and prebiotics, which promote the growth of beneficial organisms.
- Companies that are into nutricosmetics are presenting innovative new delivery formats for their customers. The new product type delivery formats include beverages as well as “popping” crystals that burst on the tongue once consumed.
- Importance of growing demand of nutricosmetics in cosmetology treatment as they have very less side effects and seeking regimen for managing beauty as well as aging.
- Who are the Major Players in Gallium Nitride market?
- The companies referred in the market research report includes BASF SE, Gelita AG, Kyowa Hakko, DSM N.V., Croda international Plc.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.