The global foot orthotic insoles market was estimated to be around $3 billion in 2017 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 5.7% during 2018 to 2023. The 3D-Printed insoles is going to change the market dynamics with its ability to make the entire manufacturing process relatively easier and hassle free with a solid growth rate of 30.36% during the forecast period. The Pre-fabricated foot orthotic Insoles contribute majorly to the revenue with revenue of $1.7bn. The U.S. held major market share in terms of revenue followed by Europe.
What is Foot Orthotic Insoles?
Foot orthotics insoles are intended to support or correct the abnormal or irregular walking pattern. They change the angle at which the foot strikes while walking and therefore assist the limb or the torso to restore the alignment and positioning of the foot. These insoles amend the postural stability by enhancing the afferent somatosensory information available to the central nervous system and provide arch support and pain relief for myriad of foot conditions including flat feet
What are the major end users of Foot Orthotic Insoles?
The various end users assed in the foot orthotic insoles market include sports, medical and comfort. In 2017, Medical was the dominant end use segment which accounted for more than 57% of the global foot orthotic insoles market revenue and is anticipated to continue its dominance during the forecast period. Comfort segment is anticipated to witness fastest growth during the forecast period.
Foot orthotics is prescribed by podiatrist for foot problems such tendinitis, plantar fasciitis, bursitis, diabetic foot ulcer, and ankle, foot, and heel pain. It has been clinically proved that these foot orthotics suggested by podiatrist have reduced foot pain and improve the function. When a patient suffers from a foot dispositional disorder, such as calluses, may feel the pressure of their body weight spread throughout their feet with the help of customized orthotic insoles that inserted into their shoes.
Market Research and Market Trends of Foot Orthotic Insoles
- Relieving Lower extremity pains with inserts
- Arch Mobility Inserts (Protalus) is a futuristic experimental inserts that will provide relief from the pain of lower extremity caused by plantar fasciitis, pain on the ball of the foot, ankle pain and other different deformities. This core focus of this mobile insert in neutral alignment of foot, intensified pronation control and better cushioning is anticipated to provide prospects to the foot orthotic insoles market in near future
- Proprioceptive Insoles by Naboso Barefoot Technology
- Naboso Barefoot Technology has introduced Naboso Proprioceptive Insoles which comes with the barefoot technique and plantar proprioceptive provoke to all type of footwear nevertheless of cushion, heel toe drop and any kind of support. Noboso Proprioceptive insoles are specifically designed to provoke the nerves in the bottom of the foot. Recent increase in number of sponsors such as Surface science and texture research is anticipated to provide significant technological enhancement and thus provides ample amount of opportunities in near future
- Wiivs Insoles on integration, creative control and the personalized economy
- Custom fit 3D-Printed orthotics designed by Wiivs is customer biased fit design orthotics. The design will be generated automatically in the app based on the consumer feet pictures. This is anticipated to revolutionize footwear technology.
Who are the Major Players in market?
The key players operating in the foot orthotic insoles market are Hange Prosthetics and Orthotics Inc., Superfeet Worldwide, Inc., Bayer AG., Hanger Inc., Ottobock Holding GMBH., Bauerfiend AG., Comfortfit Orthotic Labs Inc., and other 10 more companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2017-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.