The global market for natural flavors is growing tremendously over the past couple of years due to emerging players from food & beverages industry. Increasing demand for natural ingredients in food, growing health concern, declining demand for chemicals/ artificial food ingredients is fueling the growth of this market making it a huge contributor of market share in food industry.
What is a Natural Flavor?
A natural flavor is the essential oil, oleoresin, protein hydrolysate, distillate, extractive, essence or any product of roasting, heating or enzymolysis which consists of flavoring elements from a spice, fruit, vegetable, herb, bark, bud, root , leaf, meat, sea food, eggs, poultry, dairy products whose function is to flavor the food rather than adding nutrition to it. Natural flavors are made by flavorists in a laboratory by blending naturally obtained extractives to make flavorings.
What are the applications of Natural Flavors?
Natural flavors have always been the craving factor behind many of our favorite recipes. Many people use natural flavors because of taste it brings out of the food along with health benefits. There are no cases of undesirable elements as they are already natural.
They also possess adequate nutrients in them which help healthy life adding them to your body through food. At the same time they also make the food more appealing and replaces something that is lost through the process of cooking, storage or from pasteurizing. Natural flavors also act as signatures to famous recipes making it uniformly delicious globally.
Market Research and Market Trends of Natural Flavors Market
- Leaping up demand for healthy food and problems associated with the consumption of synthetic flavors have given rise to the adoption of natural flavors. Furthermore changing consumer wants and lifestyle, growing purchasing power of consumers are favoring the demand for natural flavors in their food. Thus, natural flavors are expected to cross the market share of artificial flavors market.
- Also evolving technological innovations in food & beverages manufacturing industry, introduction of healthy functional food and rising demand for authentic flavors is making this market globally recognizable and will continue to influence this market in the future too.
Who are the key players in the market?
Some of the prominent players identified in the natural flavors market include Givaudan SA, Firmenich SA, Takasago International Corporation, Sensient Technologies Corporation, Kerry Group PLC, Frutarom Industries Ltd., Dohler Group, W, ild Flavors GmbH, International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. and Symrise AG.. Companies focusing on growth strategies such as consolidation activities and entering in long-term contract with the other players.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.