Fluoroscopy is a study of moving body structures. It is an enhanced X-ray that produces the moving images of an object on the screen or monitor. It is used for a range of applications such as imaging of gastrointestinal tract to diagnose the clinical conditions such as tumors, ulcers, blockades etc., to monitor the procedures such as angiography, venography, orthopaedic surgeries and many other surgical procedures that require radiological intervention. It is a minimally invasive technique which results in minimum risk to the patients and reduction of length of stay in the hospital.
Globally, growing aging population and increasing demand for minimally invasive interventional procedures are drivers of fluoroscopy market. However, the requirement of sophisticated medical facilities is the key restraint for the fluoroscopy market. The major growth opportunity for the fluoroscopy market is the increased R&D and innovation in the fluoroscopy segment. However, the major challenge faced in the growth of fluoroscopy market is reducing the radiation related risks associated with fluoroscopy.
This report identifies the global Fluoroscopy Market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to Fluoroscopy Market.
Geographically, Asia Pacific dominates the Fluoroscopy Market, and is projected to have fastest growth followed by North America, Europe and Rest of the World (RoW).
This report segments Fluoroscopy Market By Procedure Type, By Equipment Type, By End-Use and By Geography as follows:
- Fluoroscopy Market, By Procedure Type: Cardiovascular Interventions, Biopsy, Orthopaedic surgeries and Others
- Fluoroscopy Market, By Equipment Type: Fixed c-arm positioners, Mobile c-arm positioners, Under table x-ray tube and Over the table x-ray tube
- Fluoroscopy Market, By End-Use: Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers and Clinics
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region. The major countries considered under the Asia-Pacific region are India, China, South Korea and Japan. The major countries considered under the European region are Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain and Russia. The major countries considered under the North American region are United States, Canada and Mexico.
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Siemens Medical Solutions
- Toshiba Medical Systems Corp.
- Shanghai Bojin Medical Instrument Co., Ltd.
- Amico X-ray Technologies
- Ziehm Imaging GmbH