are rare form of cancer specific to the male reproductive organ penis. Globally, development of efficient and advance treatment technology, rise in the awareness among people about penile cancer and its treatment, and increase in population of penile cancer patient are the prime growth drivers of penile cancer treatment market. In addition, increase in adoption of penile cancer treatment in emerging economies such as China, India and others will create new opportunities for penile cancer treatment market. However, higher cost of the treatment and research and development and unavailability of affordable diagnostic procedures and therapeutic drugs are the key restraints for penile cancer treatment market.
This report identifies the global penile cancer treatment market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to global penile cancer treatment market.
Geographically, North America dominated the penile cancer treatment market due to higher prevalence of penile cancer and availability of affordable drugs. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing population, poor hygiene standards and higher presence of a large HIV patient population in developing nations such as China, and India in this region. Among all the penile cancer type, squamous cell carcinoma type has the highest market share in penile cancer treatment market.
This report segments penile cancer treatment market on the basis of cause, penile cancer type, treatment, and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the penile cancer treatment market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Penile Cancer Treatment Market, By Cause: Human Papiloma Virus (HPV), and Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- Penile Cancer Treatment Market, By Penile Cancer Type: Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Intraepithelial Neoplasia, Bowenoid Papulosis, and Invasive Carcinoma
- The report has focused study on penile cancer treatment market by basis of treatment such as: Chemotherapy, Antiviral Therapy, and Surgical Excision
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Novartis AG
- MercK & Co
- Mevion Medical Systems, Inc.
- Varian Medical Systems, Inc.