China professional hair care Product Market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of more than 8.09% during 2018 to 2023. The Chinese beauty and cosmetics market is the third largest cosmetics industry globally. More than 88% of salons in china are operating in the unorganized sector. Professional hair shampoo and conditioners has the largest market share of 39% and followed by styling which is having the market share of 29%.
According to estimates, more than 4,000 enterprises are qualified to produce cosmetics in China, of which some 1,800 are located in Guangdong. The rapid development of domestic cosmetics companies has affected the sales performance of foreign companies in China
China is witnessing an increasing demand for coloring owing to an ageing demographic that needs grey hair coverage. There is huge growth for this service in men’s category especially in the age group 35-45
Applications of Professional Hair care Market
Hair care Products are applied to provide natural solutions for common hair troubles such as the itchy scalp, hair loss, dandruff, frizzy hair, split ends, etc. They are also used to provide hair styling hair cleansing and conditioning. Hair problems can occur due to reasons such as poor diet, modern life, stress, using artificial products, and exposure to pollutants which cause the dry or oily hair, dull hair, split ends, breakage, dandruff, lack of bounce, hair fall, and itching. The hair care may be preventive or curative.
Market Research and Market Trends of China professional hair care market
- A research team from China has collaborated with Korean research laboratory and are working on the development of effective stem cell based hair growth solution.
- 3D coloration technology is gaining prominence in hair care market where the customers can choose the hair color after trying it online which allows the consumers to analyze which looks good on them before trying the product itself.
- Companies are switching to natural products to provide proper care to hair. For instance L’Oreal has announced the launch of Botanea its first ever vegetal hair color with 100% plant based ingredients. Many such major companies are anticipated to follow the trend and switch to natural ingredients from conventional chemical based products in the future.
- Natural plant oils such as argon, olive oils and other oils like carrot almond oil, sea buckthorn oil and seed oil etc. are used as ingredients in hair care products. Low fashionable and odorous plants are gaining the lost prominence. Increasing demand for onion and garlic bases products, boasting anti-hair loss, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, shampoos and anti-bacterial benefits can be witnessed.
Who are the Major Players in China Professional Hair care market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes Avon products, L’oreal, Procter & Gamble co, Revlon Inc, Unilever group, Cadiver, Pidielle srl, Davines group.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.